Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. These high quality ETA® Swiss movements are the best watch movements available.
- de Diameter: 10 1/2 Ligne or 23.3 mm
- Movement is 3.40 mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 4.9 mm
- Has a date display at 6:00
- Dial is white
- Requires watch cell 397
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.20, minute .70, and second sweep .20 mm
- Has NO jewels
- Stem: 401-1370, Tap 10
- Includes watch stem
- ETA® quartz movement
- Swiss assembled
Orders over $150 will ship for free if the total weight of the package is under 2lbs. Shipments over 2lb will incur a shipping fee.