Maxell is the first company in Japan to successfully market button-type silver oxide batteries and has many years of experience and know-how. Button-type silver oxide batteries such as this 379 battery are characterized by high-energy per unit volume and stable operating voltage. As a result, they are used as a power source for applications such as quartz watches, and in recent years their use has expanded to medical devices and BLE devices. This Maxell battery is ideal for 379 battery replacement.
Maxell 379 battery equivalent: 379, 379A, 618, AWI S56, B-379L, Citizen 280-59, D379, LR521, SR521, SR521SW, SR63, Seiko SB-AC, Seiko SB-DC, TR521SW, Timex JA, V379
Maxell 379 SR521SW battery works in: watches, computers, keyless entry devices, calculators, hearing aid devices, garage door openers, toys, games, door chimes, pet collars, LED lights, sporting goods, pedometers, calorie counters, stopwatches, industrial, medical and electronic devices.
- Flat discharge curve supplies stable power.
- High energy density, when compared with alkaline cells - increases your electronics' runtimes.
- Superior leakage resistance keeps users safe.
- Equivalent Battery Types: 379, 379A, 618, AWI S56, B-379L, Citizen 280-59, D379, LR521, SR521, SR521SW, SR63, Seiko SB-AC, Seiko SB-DC, TR521SW, Timex JA, V379
- Battery Size: SR521SW / 379
- Battery Chemistry: Silver Oxide
- Nominal Voltage: 1.55V
- Nominal Capacity: 13 - 16mAh
- Max Discharge Current: 20µA
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Length - 0.085" (2.15 mm)
- Diameter - 0.228" (5.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.007 oz. (0.2 g)