Regular price$052 $0.52
- Free Shipping on orders over $150
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sony 371 (SR920SW) 1.55V Silver Oxide 0%Hg Mercury Free Watch Battery (5 Batteries)Silver oxide battery is a small-sized primary battery mainly used for wrist watches, using zinc as the negative electrode (cathode), silver oxide as the positive electrode (anode) plus an alkaline electrolyte . Thanks to its high energy density and superb stable discharge characteristics, silver oxide batteries are being used in a broad range of applications, from quarts watches to portable devices such as electric clinical thermometers and portable games.
- Compatible Sizes/Cross Reference: 371, 920SW, RW315, 371(30), V371/537, 9929, G, SB-AN, 280-31
- Applications: Insulin Pump, Watches, Calculators, Electronic Clinical Thermometers, Remote Controllers, Portable Gaming Systems, Keyless Car Remotes, Radios, Bike Lights, Portable GPS Systems/Bike Computers, Computer/Communication Equipment, camera's and many other devices.
- Silver Oxide batteries are known for mainly wrist watches the application usage due to the high energy density and discharge characteristics have given the cells a broad range of application usage.
- Silver oxide is used as the positive electrode (cathode) while zinc is used as the negative electrode (anode) with an alkaline electrolyte.
Excellent leakage resistance, 2-3 Year Shelf Life, Made in Japan, Sony PET Blister Packs of 0%Hg Mercury Free 1.55V Silver Oxide Cells, Excellent stable discharge characteristics, High Energy Density
Free Shipping on orders over $150 inside the continental USA.
Heavy or Hazardous materials are excluded from the free shipping promotion and will incur additional charges.