Maxell is the first company in Japan to successfully market button-type silver oxide batteries and has many years of experience and know-how. Button-type silver oxide batteries such as this 321 battery are characterized by high-energy per unit volume and stable operating voltage. As a result, they are used as a power source for applications such as quartz watches, and in recent years their use has expanded to medical devices and BLE devices. This Maxell battery is ideal for 321 battery replacement.
Maxell 321 battery equivalent: SR616SW, V321, D321, 611, DA, 280-73, SB-AF/DF, SR65
Maxell 321 battery (SR616SW) works in: watches, computers, keyless entry devices, calculators, hearing aid devices, garage door openers, toys, games, door chimes, pet collars, LED lights, sporting goods, pedometers, calorie counters, stopwatches, industrial, medical and electronic devices.
- Comprised of a silver oxide chemistry
- Has voltage of 1.55V
- Discharge current of 20mA
- Capacity is 16 mAh
- Have no mercury in them
- Voltage keeps steady until discharge can proceed because of flat discharge rate
- Leak resistant processing available: battery is safe from potential spilling of its fluid contents
- Made for low drain devices, such as analog watches
- Contains twice the energy capacity of a typical alkaline coin cell battery
- Chemistry: Silver oxide
- Voltage: 1.55V
- Capacity: 16/15mAh
- Discharge current: 20mA
- Weight: .07 oz.
- Height: 1.65mm
- Diameter: 6.8mm
Orders over $150 will ship for free if the total weight of the package is under 2lbs. Shipments over 2lb will incur a shipping fee.