The PowerGraver is specially designed for stone setting and engraving. It is a dedicated unit with specialized components used for Bead, Prong, Channel, Hammer and Bezel Setting, Engraving and other Decorative Work.
Two-year limited warranty on motor and control.
1. M.PGX Motor is designed for high torque/low speed applications with permanently lubricated ball bearings for quiet trouble-free performance. The smooth running, permanent magnet motor comes equipped standard length key-tip shaft, an extra flexible neoprene sheath and 6′ long power cord.
2. H.9D Handpiece works and feels like a hand engraving tool with the added advantages of greater control and the ability to adjust the impact force. This collet type handpiece has a special quick disconnect that fits ONLY the M.PGX motor sheath. Comes with 3/32″, 3 mm and 1/8″ collets.
3. C.EMGX Dial Speed Control used to vary and set speed from Off to 2,800 RPM.
4. C.FCGX On/Off Foot Switch- Momentary On. This control allows you to turn motor on and off without using the manual switch.
5. 32-minute Instructional DVD.
6. AK290 Accessory Kit in small round bur holder with HP10215 Carbide Stylus, HP10177P Anvil Point, Set of 4 Gravers – #52 Round, #3 Onglette, #2 Bevel, #40 Flat
Flexible Shaft Grease